ConsumerDirect® is paving the future with our people-first-financial platform. Our products, Smartcredit.com®, Scoremaster.com®, and HOGO provide impactful solutions in the consumer credit and data privacy space. We’re the first and only company to combine credit, online privacy, money management, and identity protection all in one place, empowering everyday people to take ownership of their financial world! #Fintech
The Sales Executive with develop and execute a sales strategy that identifies and initiates communication with business prospects to create and grow B2B partnerships. The executive will establish and cultivate relationships with each partner to recognize, manage, and promote revenue growth.
- Engages prospects by utilizing various communication channels to endorse the SmartCredit® & ScoreMaster® products with the goal of creating new partnerships
- Manages the entire sales process from prospecting, documenting, following up, negotiating, closing and launching new partners.
- Maintains and builds overall partner relationship and identify opportunities for revenue growth
- Collaborates with Sales and Marketing team to provide thorough partner support
- High School Diploma or equivalent. (Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred)
- 1+ years prior sales experience preferred
- Strong work ethic and consistent follow-through on commitments, utilizing effective time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers. Must have a passion for networking and relationship building
- Self-starter and goal oriented
- Flexibility in work schedule to respond to requests outside of normal business hours
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products (Access, Excel, Word)
- Ability to accommodate light business travel
- 9 Paid holidays
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Open time off policy (AKA unlimited vacation time)
- Over $10K contributed annually towards medical/dental/vision plans
- $1500 annually contributed towards learning and development
- Daily catered lunches, coffee, and snack bar
- Opportunity to be a part of a great corporate culture - on OC's top 10 best places to work list - 2 years in a row!
“Consumer Direct embraces diversity, culture, and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to promoting a workplace that represents a wide variety of, backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences.”